Looking for a fast-paced job where you get to utilize your strong leadership skills and financial acumen? Join our team as a collections manager and lead our credit and collections department, ensuring that cases are handled appropriately and according to company policy. With your excellent organizational skills, you will oversee a team of hard-working collection staff members to communicate with clients who owe money and increase the percentage of successful repayments. You will have the chance to implement changes to the department as you see fit to create a proficient and efficient department. Foster team unity as you build relationships while working closely with your team and fellow managers to continually reach department and company-wide business goals.
- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
Jobs Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Billing or coding experience
About the Company
Meitian Steel Co. Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of cold rolled stainless steel coil/strip/sheet & circle with annual production capacity 120,000 tons. Located in Economic Development Zone of Jieyang, China, with a growing network of customers in the North American region. our cold-rolling mill covers 48,000 square meters, with total 300 employees including over 50 highly-qualified engineer and technicians. The production facilities include 8 sets of precise reversing cold rolling lines, 1 pickling line, 7 sets of bright annealing furnace, shearing, slitting, circle punching line.
Besides, we have our service center - Shunde Rongdong Metal Processing Factory processing stainless steel sheet cutting, slitting, surface polishing/brushing. Our main product is 409, 410S, 430, 201 grade, 2B/BA/polished/brushed finish. We can produce various kinds of hardness according to customer's requirement based on the specific application, soft material for deep-drawing, stamping, bending and hard material (1/4H, 1/2H, 3/4H, FH) for structure, decoration, electronic component usage.
In the past years, our plants have been continually improving equipment and technique to provide high- quality products to our customers. Nowadays the comprehensive facilities are used throughout the production process, from incoming material inspection to packaging and delivery.
Owing to our excellent quality, competitive price and full-hearted service, our products have won a good reputation and taken a great market share. With most sincerity, we welcome every customer both at home and abroad to contact us for win-win cooperation