Geneva Capital LLC is a rapidly growing, national equipment leasing company. We are currently seeking an intelligent, highly-motivated individual to join our Accounting Team at our headquarters in Alexandria, MN. Full-time. 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
Qualified candidates should have a degree in accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.25. Previous experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
The Corporate Accountant will report directly to the Company's CFO. Main duties include the following:
• Enter new lease information
• Modify existing lease data, as needed
• Terminate maturing leases and early payoffs
• Calculate salesperson and vendor commissions
• Invoice customers monthly
• Record cash receipts
• • Input and pay accounts payable
• Update general ledger and supporting schedules
• Reconcile bank statements monthly
• Prepare and file sales tax returns in multiple states
• Assist with personal property tax reporting and billing
• Support administration of payroll and employee benefits
Geneva Capital LLC offers a competitive salary and benefits to permanent full-time employees, including gain-sharing, bonuses, health insurance with H.S.A., 401(k) with profit sharing, AFLAC, health club membership, and paid vacation and holidays.
Deadline for applications is January 26, 2018. Anticipated start date: February 2018.