As a Denver Post Top Workplaces award winner six years in a row (2012-2017), FirstBank provides many great benefits for being a part of our family. From competitive salaries, an employer-contributed 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, to annual holiday parties and more, you will be appreciated and feel at home at FirstBank.
Perhaps our most important position, you will represent the face of FirstBank as a Teller. Your role as a customer service contact is paramount in accomplishing FirstBank's primary goal: to provide outstanding customer service. You will process personal and commercial transactions, provide fast and friendly customer service and have an opportunity to learn a variety of other duties. Career advancement possibilities from this position include Lead Branch Representative and Branch Supervisor.
Starting pay range between $13.50 to $17.00 per hour depending on experience. Additional pay increase may apply for individuals bilingual in Spanish and English.
Candidates currently residing in Colorado preferred.
Requirements, Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise levels and light to heavy traffic. An individual in this position:
• Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
• Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
• Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
• Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
• Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
• Must be able to exchange accurate information
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.