Retail Banking_Customer Service_Teller
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Dallas, TX 75201 United States
Only current U.S. residents will be considered
Banking & Information Technology
Retail Banking/Customer Service/Teller
The Relationship Banker will work closely with the Private Banking and Relationship Banking teams to build long-term relationships, exceeding client expectations both through customer service and administrative duties.
• Open personal checking, savings, CDs and IRA accounts; open business checking accounts. Obtain appropriate documentation and follow-up with clients after account opening.
• Provide guidance for maximizing FDIC coverage, assist clients with appropriate titling of accounts, and respond to more complex client deposit needs.
• Grow deposits by retaining and expanding existing relationships and developing new client relationships as well as recognizing opportunities for other business units to meet client needs.
• Complete account maintenance for clients, such as address changes, debit cards, title changes, and research requests; provide copies of checks, statements or other documents as requested.
• Respond to client questions or concerns in a friendly and helpful manner; research issues, and escalate issues if necessary.
• Participate in Bank promotions, community involvement, and cross selling efforts including follow up calls.
• Successful candidates will have demonstrated success within retail banking services, preferably in a commercial bank.
• Outstanding ability to forge relationships with the customer base and provide service with enthusiasm and expertise.
• Demonstrated knowledge of personal and private banking deposit product and processes, as well as banking rules and regulations.
• Knowledge and experience with bank processing software (ideally FIS) and MS Office Suite products.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree with finance or accounting classes preferred.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/g39c6cmmhz6r8gcb
job seeker links
Bankjobs.com™ is a subsidiary of Careers, Inc. ©1996-2017