Provide leadership and direction for financial activities for Thermo-Tech Windows. This person will serve on the company’s leadership team, reporting directly to the President. They will coordinate daily reports, monthly, and annual financial reporting. The Controller is responsible for the management of the accounting department and a staff of one person. They will ensure that the company accounting procedures conform to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
· Prepare financial statement reporting and related analysis for President, bank and Board of Directors.
· Monitor and analyze weekly and monthly operating results against budget and prior year, ensuring key business indicators are being met.
· Collaborate with functional leaders to interpret operating results, making operational adjustments as needed to reach set goals.
· Build accurate and achievable budget and participate in corporate planning.
· Direct and participate in month end closings.
· Assist in presentation of results to Board of Directors at quarterly meetings.
· Responsible for all Accounting activities.
· Manage person responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Communicate all corporate matters in a positive and timely manner.
· Comply with all internal policies and procedures in accordance with corporate, human resources, budgetary, and finance guidelines.
Education and Experience:
· Solid experience coordinating financial reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, and accounting activities.
· Strong computer skills, including highly developed spreadsheet capabilities.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate accounting projects.
· Integrity and credibility of the highest level.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Minimum of 5 years accounting or finance experience.
· Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
· Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience.
· Strong knowledge of accounting and cost control principles, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors is a leading manufacturer of vinyl windows and doors located in central Minnesota. As a dynamic and growing company, we offer exceptional career opportunities with performance-based compensation and benefits in a team-oriented, family-friendly working environment. Thermo-Tech seeks individuals with proven leadership, organization and team-building skills. Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn. Experience in window manufacturing is a plus.