Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Commercial Banker II
Kalispell, MT 59901 United States
Only current U.S. residents will be considered
Banking & Information Technology
Executive Mgmt./Director/Sr. Exec.
At Rocky Mountain Bank, we’re your career destination!
At Rocky Mountain Bank, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We are currently seeking a Commercial Banker II to join our team in Kalispell, Montana. This position is responsible for originating new commercial relationships and the cross selling of existing clients. This position will also focus on growing deposits, loans and fee income in a profitable manner.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, including specific courses in Accounting, Finance, and Economics plus additional bank related training
2. 4-6 years experience Commercial Banking or other relevant job experience.
3. 2 plus years related banking/analysis experience and/or training
4. Formal credit training
5. Demonstrated sales and business development skills
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Rocky Mountain Bank. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
job seeker links
Bankjobs.com™ is a subsidiary of Careers, Inc. ©1996-2017