Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Sartell, MN 56377 United States
Only current U.S. residents will be considered
BankVista, an Independent Community Bank located in Sartell Minnesota, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Credit and Loan Operations Team.
This position is responsible for conducting credit investigations and analyzes routine credit information at the request of various lending officers pertaining to loans. Prepares thorough analysis on credit presentations and annual reviews. Other loan department related functions as assigned. Performs all job responsibilities according to compliance requirements
Education and/or Experience:
• A college degree or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 3-5 years credit analyst experience
• Candidates must have knowledge and understanding of small business financial reporting.
• Candidates will be required to complete accurate financial analysis to be used in credit decisions and perform portfolio risk assessment analysis
• Solid skill set in the use of Microsoft Office Suites.
• Excellent verbal and communication
• Maintain a high level of focus and accuracy
Additional Knowledge or Skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills where incumbent maintains a pleasant courteous and helpful attitude toward customers.
• Proven ability to problem solves, prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
job seeker links
Bankjobs.com™ is a subsidiary of Careers, Inc. ©1996-2017