PARTNER WITH US AND SEE YOUR CAREER GROW WITH NEW YORK LIFE
Are you ready to launch a career and not settle for just another job? Do you see yourself running your own business complete with all of the challenges, financial rewards, and personal satisfaction that such an enterprise can bring? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with New York Life Insurance Company as your partner. We are looking for motivated self - starters who would like to:
- Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
- Build their career with significant income potential.
- Grow their business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life.
- Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve financial peace of mind.
- Customize their career path to match their personal financial goals.
- Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their financial achievements.
- Define their career path as a Financial Services agent and have the opportunity for management.
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills
- Strong sales, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- FINRA Series 6/63, Series 7 not required
- College Degree preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Relationship building and networking abilities
- Life & Health Insurance License not required (company will pay for sponsorship)
- Previous Insurance sales industry experience not required
- Financial Industry background a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required
Here's what you'll do:
- Build relationships with clients beyond a financial/transnational basis.
- Develop your professional skills and sales knowledge.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services.
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients.
Through New York Life, Eagle Strategies LLC and NYLIFE Securities LLC, our Financial Advisors offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products and impeccable service. Financial strategies may include but are not limited to: risk and asset management, retirement planning, education funding, business succession planning, special needs planning, legacy and estate planning.
Benefits: Health/Dental/Life/Disability401(k) plan after one year of service and Pension PlanContinuing education reimbursement, reimbursement for industry designations
Training, Support and Professional Development : New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice. You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself .
Facts : New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has earned the highest possible ratings from each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 61 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table, with more members than any other financial institution in the world. New York Life has been recognized as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine for 2015.
Mission: Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us. That's why we call ourselves The Company You Keep ®.
We encourage recent graduates to apply. We work closely with colleges such as Virginia Wesleyan College, Christopher Newport University, Old Dominion University, Virginia Tech, University of Virginia, James Madison University and much more. New York Life is a great company to start a career with, our training program is one of the best and our mentors are experts at setting our agents up for success.