Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Deposit Operations Specialist
West Bend, WI 53095 United States
Only current U.S. residents will be considered
• Do you have passion and dedication for processing & monitoring with a great attention to detail?
• Do you have 1-3 years of banking or customer service experience?
• Commerce State Bank is looking for a talented and dedicated person to join our Deposit Operations department and actively participate in growing our bank and contribute to its continued success.
• Conveniently located right off Hwy 45 in West Bend, with free parking!
Here is what your future team members are saying about why they love coming to work every day at Commerce State Bank . . .
• Love the people I work with; Working alongside others who have the same commitment to customer service that I do
• Great team atmosphere
• Taking care of our clients; We put clients first; The client is number one
• Career/advancement opportunities
• Being part of a growing business; Doing my part to help the business grow
• Perform the daily operational procedures needed to facilitate the accurate and efficient movement of funds between deposit accounts while mitigating the bank’s risk, and maintaining compliance with rules and regulations.
• Serve as the bank’s main wire transfer processor, which includes the initiation of outgoing domestic and international wires, and processing of incoming wire transfer requests.
• Monitor and support the bank’s mobile deposit system, Xpress Deposit.
• Perform account maintenance, process deposit related requests, and investigate deposit related questions for both internal and external clients.
• Serve as the first back-up for the Senior DOS’s daily duties including exception processing; initiating daily settlement entries; and processing incoming and outgoing return entries.
Key elements needed to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate:
• Works effectively and non-defensively with a variety of personalities.
• Enjoys working with others and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
• Maintains customer confidentiality in a high traffic, open working environment.
• Has a working knowledge of computers and business software (e.g., Excel, Word) and the ability to learn proprietary software (e.g., FIS’s IBS Insight). Ability to operate general office equipment.
• Has a solid understanding of financial products and services.
• Is detail orientated and accurate.
job seeker links
Bankjobs.com™ is a subsidiary of Careers, Inc. ©1996-2017