Home / Jobs
Job: ACH Coordinator, EagleBank, Silver Spring, MD
Silver Spring, MD 20904 United States
Only current U.S. residents will be considered
Bank Card Services/ATM
Banking & Information Technology
Prepares and executes ACH balancing and settlement, monitors outgoing ACH files, responds to customer as well as branch and other internal department queries, processes and balances ACH returns, reviews and performs OFAC verifications for all IAT transactions, responds to death notifications and reclamations, reviews and works ACH non-post, debit block, and positive pay transactions, reviews and processes ACH stop payment requests, reviews and processes Reg E and corporate claims, reviews and monitors new and expiring ACH risk assessment documentation, and responds to incoming requests for authorization from other financial institutions.
• Exceptions: Processes non-post items, stop payments, debit block items, IAT transactions, death notifications, Reg E and corporate claims, as well as ACH returns and rejected items.
• ACH file origination: Monitors customer originated files. Reviews and rectifies rejected items, deletes or modifies files or items as requested, confirms receipt of file transmissions, seeks approval for and resets suspended files.
• Customer Service: Responds to queries from bank customers, branches and other internal departments, and other financial institutions.
• ACH balancing and settlement: Includes general ledger accounts, Fed returns and reconciliation.
• Other Maintenance: Includes monitoring ACH risk assessment renewals and new account setups as well as new debit block or positive pay implementation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• At least one (1) year of college with a concentration in finance preferred.
• At least one (1) year of branch operations experience required.
• At least one (1) year of ACH Operations experience preferred.
• AAP certification preferred.
• Working knowledge of branch/deposit operations.
• Understanding of ACH rules and regulations.
• Working knowledge of internal systems.
• Understanding of daily Reg E functions.
• Understanding of customer account maintenance functions.
• General working knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
• Some travel may be required.
• Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication while dealing with internal and external customers.
• Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
job seeker links
Bankjobs.com is a subsidiary of Careers, Inc. ©1996-2017