Bank Card Services_ATM
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Redwood City, CA 94065 United States
Only current U.S. residents will be considered
Bank Card Services/ATM
The ASR ATM Specialist II must provides outstanding service to both internal and external clients, balancing/posting all ATM/Kiosk machines daily, while making any applicable monetary adjustments. Receive, respond, post and/or initiate both inquiries and monetary adjustments, Shared Branch FSCC, Star Station and Branch Suites. Receive and process ATM card orders and process reports of lost, damaged, closed or stolen cards. This position also processes ATM departmental faxes, emails, and Onyx request and mail correspondence.
1. Ensures the accurate and timely balancing and postings and processing of adjustments, and drawer balancing of all Provident ATM machines to minimize potential loss to the credit union on a daily basis.
2. Process offsite deposits and documentation from Oracle machine.
3. Make applicable monetary adjustments via Account Services, FSCC on-line adjustment system, and Star Station, Bank of the West to ensure that the credit union is in compliance with CO-OP and FSCC policies and procedures.
4. Review Ensenta Check-21 daily within time guidelines for accurate processing.
5. Review large dollar checks placing hold if required following procedures/policy.
6. Respond to inquiries from members, non-members, internal clients, and other financial institutions in regards to adjustment processing and deposits received.
7. Coordinate service calls for off-site and branch machines with the Information and Technology department, CO-OP, and E-funds to ensure ATM’s are functional at all times.
8. Ensures all documentation is maintained per Co-op policy and procedure.
9. Prepares monthly deposit totals for the Account Services monthly report.
10. Prepares monthly surcharge report to be included in the ATM Quarterly reporting.
11. Order cash for Headquarters ATM
12. Order Stamps for Branches and balance stamps weekly.
13. Order new and replacement ATM cards.
14. Block cards reported lost or stolen.
15. Assist in ensuring that ATM disclosures and supplies are updated and current.
16. Assist Branch and ATM staff with out of balance conditions or ATM terminal issues.
17. Provide back-up support for all ATM general ledgers balancing, which are prepared by the ASR ATM FSCC Specialist, and locate out of balance conditions.
18. Provide back-up support to review research and make corrections for all Non-Proprietary ATM & FSCC general ledger reconciliations.
19. Importing from EDC View
20. Provide back-up support to all other areas of ATM staff as requested by management.
21. Provide excellent service to all members, non-members, and other credit unions, or staff.
22. Complete required BSA and OFAC training annually.
23. Understand and adhere to BSA and OFAC policy and procedures including:
•OFAC verification requirements
•Reporting of suspicious activity
24. Update job related forms as needed to meet current requirements, along with updating procedures with any changes.
25. Assist in any other areas of the Account Services Department as requested by management.
•High School or equivalent
•Two to three years of related experience. 10-key (by touch), six months check handling experience, 1 year customer service experience.
The position demands maturity, flexibility, prior banking experience and someone ready to contribute at a high level—and enjoy the rewards come with it:
• Fully paid health insurance premiums
• Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
• 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
• Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved
• Incentive plan
• Generous paid time off and paid holidays
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Provident membership
• Rate discount on home and auto loans
• In-house training
• And much more!
job seeker links
Bankjobs.com™ is a subsidiary of Careers, Inc. ©1996-2017